คลิกๆๆ รูปสวยๆน่ารักๆไว้ส่งต่อเพียบ...

วันพุธ

Week 7

Inclass

Genre =Text types
1. Narrative = tell story, usually to entertain.
2. Recounts = personal, factual – tell what happen.
3. Information reports = provide factual information.
4. Instruction = tell the listener or reader what to do.
5. Explanations = explain how or why something happen.
6. Expository texts = present or argue viewpoints.

แปล

-ถ้าฉันถูกล๊อกเตอรี ฉันก็รวยแล้ว
If I had won the lottery, I would be rich.

-ถ้าฉันอ่านหนังสือเมื่อคืนนี้ วันนี้ฉันคงเรียน mixed if clause รู้เรื่อง
If I had read grammar book last night, I might/could / would understand the content of mixed if clause.

-ถ้าจิ้มได้รับข้อความที่ฉันฝากไว้ให้เขาเมื่อชั่วโมงที่แล้ว เขาก็คงกำลังรอพบฉันอยู่แล้วตอนนี้
If Jim got the message I left him an hour ago, he is waiting for me now.

-ถ้าทอมรวย เขาคงซื้อรถคันใหม่แล้ว
If Tom were rich, he would have bought a new car.


Out class

1.น่าเสียดายที่คุณขับรถไม่เป็น ถ้าคุณขับได้จะเป็นประโยชน์มาก
Unfortunately you do not drive, if you drive is very helpful.

2.ถ้าเพื่อนคุณออกกำลังกายบ้าง ตอนนี้สุขภาพคงไม่แย่อย่างนี้
If your friends exercise, now probably would not be healthy.

3.ถ้าฉันอายุน้อยกว่านี้สัก 10 ปี ฉันก็คงไปเที่ยวผับกับพวกเขาแล้ว
If I was this even younger than 10 years, I would go to pub with them.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น